bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Do You Carry the Square Hole Spacer and the Fish Wire for the Curt Hitch # C15572?


Im looking for the Square hole spacer and the fish wire for the bolt, but cant seem to find the part online


Expert Reply:

The .250 x 1.50 x 3.00" square hole spacer, the .188 x 1.00 x 3.00" square hole spacer, and the 1/2" x 30" fishwire for the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class V # RP3022 are available with the Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches # RHK. I confirmed with Curt that you will need to purchase the entire kit to replace the hole spacers and the fishwire you need. They cannot be ordered individually outside the rest of the kit. Once you get to part # RHK on, you simply type in C15572 into the box that says "Hitch Item Number." After that, you will be good to go!

expert reply by:
Bob C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>