bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Rail Clamps for Pace Edwards Switchblade on 2011 Ford F-350


I have the explorer rails with cover and utility rack. It looks to fit the bed of the truck fine but the old clamps from a 2011 F350 dont fit. There is not enough room. Need alternate clamps or something.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for the clamps to attach a Pace Edwards Switchblade to a 2011 Ford F-350; the correct replacement clamps are available with the Replacement Rail Clamps for Pace Edwards Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover # PE54CV. These are the clamps used in the Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover - Aluminum and Vinyl - Black # 311-SWF6985 (6-3/4 foot bed) or # 311-SWF7084 (8 foot bed), which are confirmed to fit on a 2011 Ford F-350.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>