Does the Thule Hull-A-Port Fit the Factory Crossbars on a 2008 Honda CR-V and Can you Use Two
Is the THULE Hull A Port XT Kayak carrier part #848 compatible with a 2008 Honda CRV that has factory cross bars? IF the THULE Hull a Port XT carrier fits a 2008 Honda CRV factory crossbars, will I be able to put two of these on my car?
asked by: Peter
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Thule Hull-A-Port XT, part # TH834, is compatible with factory crossbars, so it will work with your 2008 Honda CR-V.
As for using two of these, you may be able to depending on how long your crossbars are. These carriers measure 20" long, so you will need at least 40' of usable space.
If you are wanting two of these to carry two kayaks, then remember that you can carry two kayaks on just one of these in the post position. I've linked to a video review of this carrier that shows this in action.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- J-Style Kayak Carrier Recommendation to Fit T-Slots of Adarac Pro Ladder Rack
- Sliding TracRac Ladder Rack and Thule Kayak Carrier Recommendation for 2016 Ford F-150 5.5 ft Bed
- J-Style Carrier, Bike Rack, And Trailer Hitch That Fits A 2008 Honda CR-V
- Adapter to Attach Thule Hullaport to Truxedo Elevate Ladder Rack
- Are Thule Recreational Carriers Compatible with the Thule TracRac SR Ladder Rack
- Will the Thule Hull-A-Port Fit the Crossbars on the Malone MicroSportXT Trailer?
- Are there Clamp-On Brackets Included with the Thule Hull-A-Port # TH834?
- Are Rola Aero Crossbar Dimensions Compatible with Kayak Carriers
- What J-Style Kayak Carrier and Cargo Bag will Fit on My 2005 Volvo XC70?
- Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier Recommendation for a 2004 Ford Explorer and 2008 Subaru Outback
- Roof Rack Recommendation for a Camper Shell on a 2013 Toyota Tundra for Kayak Carrier
- Will the Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Fit a 2018 Ford Escape with Factory Crossbars
- Recommended Paddleboad Carrier And Kayak Carrier For 2012 Audi Q5 With Factory Crossbars
- Replacement Hardware & Strap For Thule Hull-A-Port 834 Kayak Carrier
- Adapter Needed to Install Thule Hullaport on Factory Aero Crossbars
- Recommended Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier for 2015 Ford Edge with Glass Roof
- Thule Kayak Carrier Compatibility with Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Crossbars
- Recommended Roof Rack for 2019 Ford Explorer with Flush Side Rails
- Compatibility of Yakima Bowdown and Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Carriers on Roof Rack of 2013 Veloster
- Recommended Kayak Carrier for Feelfree Lure II 14 Foot Kayak on 2017 Honda CR-V
- Replacement 3-Wing M6 Knob for a Thule Hull-A-Port Pro Kayak Carrier
- Will a Thule Kayak Carrier Fit on a 1998 Ford Explorer
- Will Two Thule Hull-A-Port Pro Racks Fit on Factory Bars of 2015 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Will a Thule Kayak Carrier Fit onto Yakima Crossbars on Truck Topper
- Kayak Carrier Recommendation for 2008 Subaru Outback with Factory Crossbars
- Bolts Included with Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Barely Fit Toyota RAV4 Crossbars
- Will a Thule A Port Rooftop Kayak Carrier TH834 Fit on a 2015 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Will the Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Fit Aero Bars on a 2017 Subaru Forester
- Roof Rack, Kayak Carrier, and Trailer Hitch Recommendation for a 2015 Ford Fusion
- Kayak Carrier Recommendation for Thule Xsporter Ladder Rack