Which Hitch for 2021 Acura RDX Will Work With HFA Sensor
which hitch is best to purchase for my car that does not eliminate the the kick open for truck release in the back , I see 3 HITCHES AND not sure which one has the best chance of still using the kick open release. Thanks
asked by: EILEEN L
I recommend the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver # 76268 which is a confirmed fit for your 2021 Acura RDX. In most cases it will not completely interfere with the hands free sensor. You will, however, need to kick your foot to either the right or left side of the receiver opening in order to trigger the sensor.
There have been customer reports stating that the sensor was completely blocked after installation. The sensor is not always in the exact same spot so this is a possibility. If the sensor no longer works after installing the hitch, you may need to purchase a sensor relocation kit from Acura. This will be the case for any of the hitches available for this vehicle.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Least Visible Trailer Hitch Recommended for 2021 Acura RDX
- Trailer Hitch That Fits 2019 Acura RDX
- What Hitch do You Recommend for My 2021 Acura RDX?
- Fit of Draw-Tite 36114 Class II Receiver Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX
- 2 Inch Trailer Hitch for 2020 Acura RDX
- Best Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2020 Acura RDX
- Recommended Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack for 2019 Acura RDX
- Installing a Draw Tite-Hitch On A 2020 Acura RDX
- Does the Exhaust Have to Be Lowered to Install the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 on a 2019 Acura RDX
- What Trailer Hitch Fits 2021 Acura RDX A-Spec
- Class III Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2019 Acura RDX
- Correct Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- If OEM Cutout Fascia Piece Needed When Installing Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on a 2019 Acura RDX
- Removal of Rubber Isolator to Install Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on 2020 Acura RDX
- Does Thule EasyFold Xt Fit on My Hitch?
- Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2020 Acura RDX
- Does the Draw-Tite Hitch for a 2019 Acura RDX Stick Out Past the Bumper
- Does the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 for a 2019 Acura RDX Require An Adapter for Thule Bike Rack
- Will the Hands Free Liftgate Feature Still Work on a 2019 Acura RDX with Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver For a 2019 Acura RDX Carrying a 2" Allen Deluxe 4 Bike Rack
- Is Installing Trailer Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX Difficult
- Most Recessed Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- Largest Under Vehicle Mounted Spare Tire That Allows Hitch on Acura RDX
- Will Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX Increase Vehicle Towing Capacity
- Does Rear Bumper/Fascia of 2019 Acura RDX get Trimmed to Install Trailer Hitch
- Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2019 Acura RDX
- Will a Draw-Tite Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX with Advance Package Impair Use of HFA Sensor
- Does Draw-Tite Hitch Require Fascia Cutout On 2019 Acura RDX A-SPEC Bumper
- Will the Draw-Tite # 76268 Hitch Fit with the Factory Trim Piece on a 2022 Acura RDX?