What is Suspension Travel of Timbren Axle Less Kit
What is the distance from the bottom of frame to center of spindle empty to loaded on the 3500 lb. Axelless vs one with a 2 in ?
asked by: David
The deflection or suspension travel that the Timbren Axle Less kit part # A35RS545E has is 1-3/4 inches. So from unloaded to fully loaded the suspension can move a total of 1-3/4 inches and the distance from the frame to spindle center would be 4 inches unloaded and then 2-1/4 inches loaded.
The lifted version part # TASR35HDS06 has a total of 2-5/8 inch of deflection and would sit a total of 5-3/8 inches from frame unloaded.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Axles
- Rubber Spring Suspension
- Easy Lube Spindles
- 3500 lbs
- Spindles Only
- Universal Fit
- Lift - 2 Inch
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement for Dexter 8-147 Hub and Drum for 5 Lug Bolt Pattern Upgrade
- How to Lift a Tandem Axle Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- Recommended Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System to Replace 3500 lb Axle
- Can I Replace a Single Axle Trailer With a Dual Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System?
- Replacement Axle Recommendation for a 2019 Forest River No Boundaries 19.7 Travel Trailer
- What 5 On 5 1/2 Hub Available For Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System
- Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System for Grand Design Imagine 2800BH Travel Trailer
- Will Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension Work With Wheels That Have 4-1/2" Backspace
- Recommended Axle-Less Suspension For Trailer With 3,500 Lb Wide Axle
- Recommendation to Replace Lippert 3,500 Pound Axle with 86-1/2" Hub Face Length
- Determining Correct Axle To Replace 3500lb Lippert Axle
- Replacement for AL-KO T-35 3,500 Pound 85 Inch Axle
- Timbren Axle Less Kit for 3,500 lb Axle that Comes with Hubs and Brake Assemblies
- Replacement Axle Suspension System for 2010 Keystone Hideout 26RLSWE
- Recommendation for Installation of Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension on Large Tube Frame
- Timbren Axle Less System for a 2004 Casita Freedom Travel Trailer
- Recommended Axle Installation with Spring Seats Too Wide for Spring Locations
- How Much Clearance Should I Have Between Tire and Trailer Frame
- How To Choose Right Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System for Travel Trailer
- Replacement Axle For My 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 16BHS
- Recommended Hub Face Dimensions for 48 Inch Wide Trailer Frame for 3500 lb Axle
- Recommended Solution for 3500-lbs Axle with Spring Seats 64 Inches Apart
- Available Options in 3500-lb-Rated Trailer Axle for Utility Trailer
- Recommended Replacement Axle, Hubs and Brakes for FLOE 22 Foot Enclosed 4 Place Snowmobile Trailer
- How to Upgrade Brakes on a Dexter 3,000 Lb Axle 1701570
- Recommended Timbren Axle-Less Suspension System for Camper Trailer
- Options for Adding Electric Drum Brakes to Motorcycle Trailer
- Recommended Timbren Axle-Less System W/ Electric Brakes for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- What Parts Make Up the Timbren Axle-Less Suspension With Electric Brakes for 3,500 lb?