Fit of Yakima Y02093 Raptor Roof Mounted Bike Rack on Elliptical Crossbars
Hello I just picked up some Yakima raptor racks for my Subaru. I have flat wide cross bars not round like the Yakima cross bars. Is there a way I can mount them to my cross bars?
asked by: Evan
Your Yakima # Y02093 Raptor roof mounted bike racks should have came with Universal Mighty Mounts like part # Y03590 which will allow the racks to fit crossbars up to 4 inches wide and 1-1/2 inches tall. If your crossbars fall within those parameters, the racks will fit just fine for you.
I've linked to a product demonstration video for the Yakima # Y02093 Raptor roof mount bike rack.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: How To Convert Yakima Bike Rack From Round Crossbars To Aero Crossbars
- Q&A: How Do You Assemble the Yakima Universal MightyMounts
- Q&A: Recommended Wiring Harness Compatible with 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate
- Q&A: Weight Capacity Increase for Yakima LockNLoad Expansion Pack
- Q&A: Replacement Mounting Hardware for Yakima ButtonDown 6 Ski Carrier
- Q&A: How To Make The Yakima Hully Rollers Kayak Carrier Compatible With Aero Crossbars
- Q&A: Adapter to use Yakima Accessories on 2019 Subaru Outback with Factory Roof Rack
- Article: Basics of Tie Down Straps
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Tie Down Skis and Snowboards to a Roof Rack
- Article: What To Look For When Buying Ratchet Straps
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA