ETBC7 Installation Video For 2015 Acura MDX
Hi there, you had a video on youtube on a step by step guide on how to install the ETBC7 on a 2015-2016 Acura MDX. That video is now set to private, is there anyway I can have access to that video so I can wire up the ETBC7 to my Acura? Cheers
asked by: Rod
I have found a video to help you with the installation of the # ETBC7 on your 2015 Acura MDX. The video is for the installation of a Draw-Tite Activator IV Trailer Brake Controller but includes the installation of the # ETBC7 as well. I have attached the video for your reference.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Installation Kits
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Brake Controller Installation: Starting from Scratch
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: My Vehicle has a 4-Pin Trailer Plug, but Trailer has 7-Pin Trailer Plug
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Where Do the Wires on the Universal Install Kit for Trailer Brake Controllers Get Installed?
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Add 7-Way & Brake Controller on 2023 Kia Sportage
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Tow Trailer With Brakes Using 1992 Dodge D250
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Q&A: 2022 Toyota Highlander Wiring for a 7-Way Blade Connector