Recommended Placement Of The Diamond Solar Powered LED Porch Light With Motion Sensor
Does this light have backup batteries or can the solar panel still work when the awning is up?
asked by: Cassie
The Solar Powered LED Porch Light for RVs - Dusk-to-Dawn and Motion Sensors - Weatherproof - 400 Lumens Item # DG0132 does have a battery in it and the solar panel is to charge it so that you don't have to hard wire it in. If you block the solar panel with the awning it will not be able to charge the battery so you'll want to make sure you place it to where it can get some sun slight to properly charge.
Note: the light should not be place higher than 13' off the ground to ensure the motion sensor properly catches movement.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Does Solar Powered LED Porch Light for RVs # DG0132 Come with etrailer.com Sticker
- Motion Detector Porch Light Recommendation for RV
- Removing Solar Powered LED Porch Lights for Transporting
- Does Solar Powered Outdoor Light Have On And Off Switch
- Can Solar Powered Outdoor Light for RVs # DG0132 Mount on Outside of RV
- Is Optronics Scare Light Motion Activated
- Are There Motion Sensor Lights With On/Off Switches
- Exterior RV Light Replacement That Can Withstand Rain