bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit For Winnebago Minnie Travel Trailer With Electric Stabilizers


Is the travel trailer kit compatible with the telescoping jacks on the Winnebago Minnie 2401RG?


Expert Reply:

For the electric stabilizing jacks that come on the Winnebago Minnie 2401RG you will need a set of the Electric Stabilizer Jack Pad Adapter for JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kits # LC314597. These adapters will bolt onto the stabilizer providing a place for the JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit for Travel Trailers # LC191025 to mount.

I have linked the instructions for the adapters and JT's Strong Arms below for you to reference how they install.

expert reply by:
Gregory M

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>