Torklift Talon Tie Downs for 2013 Ford F-350 with OEM Hitch
Was trying to buy Torklift Eagle Talon tied downs for a 2013 F350 short bed with factory hitch and running boards under the cab only. Your system says I need TLF2012A for the front and TLF3001A for the rear. This conflicts with What Torklift recommends on the rear. Your system says TLF3001A replaces TFL3006A. The F3001A is for early 2000’s and not 2013 per Torklift customer service. How do I get your website to let me order the correct parts?
asked by: Tim H
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Camper Tie-Downs
- Rear Tie-Downs
- Custom Fit
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Weight Difference Between Aluminum and Steel Torklift Tie Downs
- Camper Tie Down Recommendation for 2016 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Short Bed
- Choosing Between Frame Mount and Universal Camper Tie-Downs for Ford F-350
- Camper Tie Down Recommendation For 2009 F-350 Single Cab