Recommended Bed Rails For An RBW Model LR1000 5th Wheel Hitch In A 2011 Silverado 3500HD
I have an RBW model LR-1000 LR-1001 crossbar and LR-1010 bracket assy 5th wheel hitch that Id like to use iny 2011 Silverado 3500hd Diesel 4x4, is there a generic mounting kit that will work for bolting this to the frame?
asked by: Max K
The RBW Model LR1000 will fit on any industry standard rail kit so for your 2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD I recommend the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit for Chevy/GMC - Carbide Finish Item # C16411-204. This rails are a custom fit so they will require no drilling into the frame for installation which will drastically cut down installation time.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles