bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter For Bumper Mounted Receiver To Ball Mount Hitch


Pulling trailer out of tight spot from rear 4x4 bumper - only about 40 feet - need the bolt on receiver - but I need a coupler that slides in like hitch to hook up to trucks hitch and ball. Got to be something like that?? Thank you much for your help


Helpful Expert Reply:

If I'm understanding you correctly you're wanting to place the Buyers Products RV Universal Receiver Hitch Item # 3371804060 on the rear bumper of the trailer and need an adapter from that to the ball mount on your truck. If that is the case then you'll want the Ark Articulating Off-Road Coupler for 2" Receivers - Trailer Side - 2" Ball Item # AR44FR.

Note: Since you're trying to pull with the bumper you will need to know the tow rating of your vehicle's bumper. The # 3371804060 has a 3,500lbs tow rating but if the bumper has a lower rating that is what you have to follow.

helpful expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>