Swagman Deluxe Bike Frame Adapter Bar Inside Dimensions
Could you tell me the dimensions of the inside of the arms when fully collapsed? The only dimensions Im seeing are from outside to outside.
asked by: Aaron C
According to Swagman, 22-1/2" is the smallest bike size this adapter bar will fit. The bar itself, which would be the inside dimension of the arms, reduces down to 19" when fully collapsed,
I have attached a review of the adapter bar for your reference.
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Model Trailer Hitch Fitment
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: Does Champion 4,500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter # CH44FR Come with Battery
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: How Do I Secure a Women's Bike or an Alternate-Frame Style Electric Bike to My Bike Rack?
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Does A Mens Trek Marlin Need an Adapter Bar on a Hanging Style Bike Rack
- Q&A: Why Cant Some Bike Racks be Used on the Back of an RV or Trailer
- Q&A: Will 7 inch Rise of Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE Work with 2017 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Q&A: 2022 Nissan Rogue Hitch and Bike Rack Recommendations
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: Top Weight Distribution Hitches for a Buttery Smooth Ride