bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Transfer Switch for Parallax ATS501


Looking to replace a Parrallax ats501 transfer switch. 2009 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. Suggestions?


Expert Reply:

Your Parrallax ats501 transfer switch is a 50 amp transfer switch like what the Progressive Dynamics Transfer Switch - Metal Case - 50 Amp # PD52 that you referenced was designed to replace. This would be a solid choice that would work great and be very reliable long term.

I attached a review video for this for you to check out as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>