bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How To Level and Stabilize Class A Motorhome


What electric jack levelling system do you recommend for a 37ft class A motorhome? Gvw 25,000 lbs


Expert Reply:

I have a manual option for you, but unfortunately there is not an electric leveling system or stabilizer rated for the 25000lb GVWR of your Class A motorhome.

In regard to leveling the motorhome you will want the FasTen RV Leveling Blocks w/ Carrying Handle # CAM44512 that you can drive on, and then to keep the motorhome stable when walking around you will want stabilizer jacks # UF48-979031 installed on the motorhome. These will bolt to the frame of your motorhome and keep it stable. Keep in mind they are not designed to lift the motorhome, and doing so would overload the jacks.

I included videos of the products mentioned for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>