bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Reverse Lockout to Use with Demco Surge Actuator DA70


In the video he mentioned that there was a reverse solenoid available for this part. What is the part number so that I can order it?


Expert Reply:

You could use the Demco reverse lockout part # DM11993 with the Demco surge actuator part # DM72VR.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>