bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement for Parallex 500 Series Model 555 Converter


I have a 2003 Keystone, Big Sky Montana 5th wheel. I cannot find an exact replacement for the converter charger - Parallex series 500 model 555. If you have a replacement, does it come with all the breakers as well? Thank you!


Expert Reply:

For your Parallax 555 model there isn't a converter replacement available. You'd have to replace the entire panel with the part # PD4560K18LS8. It does not come with breakers but in manual all of the required ones are listed from different manufacturers.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>