bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Converter For Motorcycle/Trike With 6-WAy Separate Lighting & Trailer With Combined Lighting


My trike has 6 round wiring....My camper that I pull is a 4 flat. My brake lights and turn signals on my trike are separate. I cannot find an adapter that gives me all my lights. Please help.


Expert Reply:

Ok, we can help you out here to get all of the functions working; there isn't an adapter available that is going to do this since your trike has separate lighting and your camper trailer has combined. What you will need is a converter for your trike, and you'll need to cut off the 6-way and wire in a 4-way; here are the parts:

- Roadmaster Brite-Lite Wiring Converter # RM-732

- 4-Pole 60" Long Vehicle End # 18002

- Cordless Circuit Tester # PTW2979

You'll need the circuit tester to verify the lighting functions from your trike, and you'll want to wire the lights into the converter, which you'll attach to the 4-way on your trike. The converter will combine the lighting functions, and allow your trailer to have the proper working turn and brake lights.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>