Kwikee Electric RV Step Complete Assembly 32 Series Compatibility With Kwikee Revolution Steps
I have a 2016 Winnebago VIA 25Q, with a strange Kwikee step that runs on a gear rod with teeth on the right side. I believe the part number is 094707-05-01A. I cannot find this step listed anywhere. I think this step will replace the existing one based on measurements. Does this come prewired with the motor, controller, activator? Will the existing door sensor and door out switch work if I plug in the new step to the existing wiring plug? My existing mounting plate is 26inch X 10.5inch and the new one is 22inch X 8inch so I will need to drill new holes. Do you know what size bolts are needed to do this?
asked by: Richard E
Based on your description of a gear rod with teeth you have an Kwikee Revolution step. The part you listed is just a motor so I don't know the exact model of Revolution you had but since you're willing to drill new bolt holes you'll be able to install the Kwikee Electric RV Step Complete Assembly - Double - 32 Series - 24" Wide # LC372261. This step assembly includes everything you need to automatically open and close the steps with your RV door. I recommend replacing your current electrical components with the new included parts to avoid any issues with the sensors and switch but you should be able to use the existing equipment. Since the manufacturer does not include bolts I do not have a bolt size for you but you'll be able to reuse the bolts from your old Revolution steps or can purchase new ones at your local hardware store.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will Replacement Door Switch for Lippert Electric Coach Step Work For My Steps
- Potential Replacement Steps for a 2015 Tiffin Allegro RED
- How to Determine What RV Steps Will Fit My 2005 HR Endeavor?
- Troubleshooting Kwikee Step Series 32 Steps That Won't Retract
- Replacement KwiKee 32 Series 2 Step for 1999 Winnebago Chieftain
- How To Determine The Correct Replacement RV Steps For A 2016 Fleetwood Storm Motorhome
- Kwikee 32 Series Steps Will Not Automatically Retract when Driving
- Best Replacement for Electric 2-Step Coach Steps
- Recommended 2-Step Electric RV Steps With A 22" x 8" Bolt Pattern
- Troubleshooting Kwikee Electric RV Steps That Only Extend Halfway
- Is a Replacement Gear Box for Kwikee Step with Gear Box 151320 Available
- Are Replacement Parts Available for Kwikee 32 Series Steps with 151320 Gear Box and 151339 Motor
- Correct Replacement for Kwikee Steps 903206000
- Dimensions of the Lippert Components Kwikee 32 Series Double Tread Electric Step # LC372261
- Troubleshooting Lippert Electric RV Step That Will Not Retract
- Replacement RV Coach Step Recommendation for RV with Step Part # 725-0001
- Replacement RV Steps for Lippert 128980 Steps on a 2013 Coachmen Mirada Motorhome
- Replacement Steps, Upgrade to Kwikee Electric RV Step
- Replacement Linkage And Gear Box For Kiwkee Electric 32 Series Steps
- Replacement Kwikee 32 Series Steps with Logic Control Unit
- Recommended Replacement For Kwikee 32 Series 903206000 RV Steps
- Recommended Kwikee Electric RV Steps To Replace Lippert 128980 Steps On 2012 Coachmen Mirada
- Replacing Kwikee 32 Series Steps on an RV
- Troubleshooting Kwikee RV Steps That Extend But Won't Retract
- Replacement Motor/Gearbox Solution For An Older Kwikee 151320 Gearbox