How Much Distance Between Brackets On Roadmaster Direct-Connect Base Plate For Winch?
Can you tell me what the distance is between the drawbars on this model? my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL has another Roadmaster model that wont allow installation of a winch RM-521453-5 I think and Im considering switching to this model. Wondering if the rockguard will have to be trimmed further or if it might work from being trimmed for the other model. I have the Roadmaster Nighthawk that we connect to our RV. Thanks!
asked by: Mike C
Helpful Expert Reply:
The distance between the inside points on the Roadmaster Direct-Connect Base Plate Kit, # RM24VR, is 24" center-to-center. Please note the attached drawing.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Easier Vehicle to Install Flat Towing Setup On
- Troubleshooting Installation Difficulties Of A Roadmaster Baseplate On A 2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
- Is Roadmaster Direct-Connect Base Plate Kit RM24VR Compatible W/ Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow Bar
- Flat Towing a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Recommended Base Plate Kit For 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited W/ Steel Bumper And Warn VR10 Winch
- What Size Hole is On the Roadmaster Direct-Connect Base Plate Kit for Connecting the Tow Bar
- Flat Tow Parts Compatible For 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel With Factory Steel Warn Winch Bumper
- Flat Tow Set-Up for 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Flat Tow Set-Up for 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Using Roadmaster Parts
- Will The Curt Universal Tail Light Kit On A 2018 Jeep Wrangler Also Work On A 2019 Jeep Wrangler?
- Adapters For Connecting Demco Dominator Tow Bars To Roadmaster Quick Connect Base Plates