bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

A-Frame Coupler and Trailer Jack Replacement for Shelby 5101 Trailer


I have a pop up on a Shelby 5101 trailer. The trailer Jack seized up and needs to be replaced. Problem is the holes they go through, the bottom one is too short. I found out there is 3 inches between the homes that is no longer standard. How Aldo I replace the Jack?


Expert Reply:

I looked up your Shelby 5101 trailer and it is an a-frame trailer that has a weld on a-frame coupler that has a jack mounting hole built into it. So since the coupler uses a non-standard bolt pattern for the jack I'd recommend replacing the coupler and jack together like with the # CA5100B for a coupler and then for a jack the # TJA-5000S-B would be a great option.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>