bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Non-Marking Wobble Rollers to Replace Yates 343R


I currently have a trailer with 32 rollers black yates 343R. looking to exchange with non marking rollers. Which one should I purchase?


Expert Reply:

For a non-marking wobble roller to replace the ones you have now you'd need to go up to the 5 inch size like the part # YR500YW-8PEZ which has a 1 inch shaft diameter. I do not know specifically what shaft diameter you need so you'd need to determine that and go with the correct size. If not 1 inch I attached a page that has all of the different sizes that are non-marking and 5 inch.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>