Will Curt SecureLatch Pintle Hook Bolt to Standard Plates
What is the bolt hole spacing on this hitch? It says it needs to be used with Curts slotted securelatch mount. Can it be bolted to a standard 3-3/8inch x 1-3/4inch hitch plate?
asked by: Matt
The Curt SecureLatch Pintle Hook with 2-5/16" Ball - Bolt On - 20,000 lbs # CU97FR will bolt onto a regular plate like you mentioned. The dimensions you mentioned for the bolt pattern of 3-3/8 inch x 1-3/4 inch are perfectly compatible with this.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Mounting Hole Locations And Plate Thickness Required For Combination Pintle Hook 2-5/16 Ball Combo
- Mounting Hardware Needed for 20K Curt SecureLatch Pintle Hook with 2-5/16" Ball
- Is There a 2" Hitch Ball for the Curt SecureLatch Pintle Hook
- Pintle Hook Recommendation for 20K Curt Mounting Plate
- Pintle Hook Recommendation for Curt SecureLatch Adjustable Pintle Mounting Plate