bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Control Unit For Kwikee Control Unit 9514 On 1993 Fleetwood Southwind  


How can I replace the control box for the kwikee electric steps part # 9514 1993 Fleetwood Southwind


Expert Reply:

We have exactly what you are looking for.

I reached out to my contact at Lippert who owns Kwikee Steps and based on the 9514 part number on your current control unit you will need the replacement control unit # LC379606.

I included a video of the # LC379606 for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Samuel C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>