bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Waterproof Bike Cover Do You Have for a Medium-Sized Surface Rook E-Bike?


I am looking for a waterproof cover to cover my bike while hauling it. We travel a lot.


Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you. The only bike cover we carry is the Swagman Bike Cover for RVs - Large - 2 Bikes # S24FR. This cover is for large bikes like cruisers and e-bikes, and is designed to fit right over your bike rack, tightening with the 5 included cinch straps.

Keep in mind this is designed for RVs, so if you have a passenger vehicle should only be used on your bike rack when you are not moving to keep it from tearing. There are no covers designed to be used on racks on passenger vehicles that are moving because the wind would tear them up.

expert reply by:
Bob C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>