bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Does the SmartPlug RV Power Inlet Require a Special Cord to Connect From Shore Power


Our camper has the standard twist 125/250 v plug. Do I need a different power cord to connect to smart inlet?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Yes. In order to use the SmartPlug Replacement RV Power Inlet - 50 Amp # SM56FR you will need to replace your old twist lock power cord with a SmartPlug RV Power Cord - 125/250V - 50 Amp - 30' # SM86FR.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>