bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Adapters To Install JTs Strong Arm Stabilizer LC191025 On TT With Electric Jacks


I have two questions. What points do I measure from to determine if it less than 58 inches or more than 58 inches? Second question, I have electric stabilizer jacks and I know I need the adapters that I have seen referenced. If this kit comes with 6 stabilizers it looks like I put 2 on the back and 4 on the front. Is that correct and how would I do that on the front? I reviewed all the QandA and didnt see this asked or answered. Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

I would be happy to help!

To determine if you need the JT's Strong Arm Kit For Under 58" or Over 58" you will measure the distance between your stabilizer jacks.

The # LC191025 you were looking at include six stabilizers and is for travel trailers so this is the correct kit for your trailer.

To connect these to the electric jacks on your trailer you will need two of the adapter kits # LC314597.

You are correct that two of the stabilizers are for the rear jacks, and four stabilizers are for the front jack. How this gets attached is dependent on the specific jacks on your trailer but you can see how we installed the extra tubes by checking out the included install video.

helpful expert reply by:
Samuel C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>