Recommended 2 Bike Carrier For a 2022 Honda CR-V Touring Edition
Do you have a recommendation for a two-bike carrier that mounts on the back of the CRV Touring – without a hitch? They are not high-end bikes by any means. Diamondback Wildwood – one men’s, one women’s.
asked by: Bill S
I recommend the Saris Bones EX 2 Bike Rack # SAR83FR for carrying your 2 bikes on your 2022 Honda CR-V Touring. This rack was designed for rear hatches with the built in spoiler like your CR-V. The carrier only weighs 11lbs and is capable of supporting the weight of 2 bikes up to 35lbs each. Six straps with rubber coated hooks secure the rack to the rear hatch.
For your women's bike a Bike Frame Adapter Bar # SA3040 will be needed if it doesn't have a straight top frame bar.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 19 - 25 Inch Long
more information >
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Q&A: Recommended Trunk Mount Bike Rack for 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
- Q&A: Is There a Lock for the Saris Bones EX 2 Bike Rack
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch for a 2020 Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered Model
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for an SUV or Crossover
- Q&A: Can the Trunk/Hatch Be Opened with the Saris Bones EX 2 Bike Rack Installed
- Q&A: Will Rhino-Rack SQRS Rooftop Bike Carrier Fit 2015 Subaru Factory Crossbars
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Minivan
- Article: How to Choose a Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack