bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Replacement Vent For A 2007 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Light Travel Trailer


I have a 2007 Rockwoid Ultra light camper. 8296 SS is the model. I want to replace the vents on the roof. Do you know what size? Do you sell the vents? I prefer tinted. Or can I change the cracked top and the screen instead of replacing the whole thing?


Expert Reply:

RV manufacturers do not list the vents they use, however we can replace the covers without knowing the brand. You can use the Replacement Lid for Jensen, Ventline, Elixir, and Ventadome RV Roof Vents # A10-3376 which has its own replacement hinge that will screw into your current vent without having to know what hinge yours currently has.

You can also use the Fan-Tastic Vent Ultra Breeze Trailer Roof Vent Cover # FVU1500BL which will mount to the roof of your RV and allow you to leave your vent open rain or shine and also while driving.

Most RV vents are 14" x 14" so if you want to completely replace your vents I recommend the MaxxFan Deluxe Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan # MA00-07500K which also can be ran while it's raining or snowing. The reversible, 10-speed fan has a thermostat to regulate airflow inside your RV. Ceiling fan mode circulates air when vent is closed. The remote control with LCD screen allows you to set the thermostat and the fan speed and direction.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>