Replacement Solution For LCI 2200lbs Torsion Axle with Timbren Axle Less Kit
I have a 2020 Scamp trailer with a damaged torsion axle. The torsion axle is a 2200lbs rated axle made by Lippert Components, i believe the axle part number is V000489343, or V008489343 pics attached. What i would like to know is, do you have a comparable replacement axle, thanks for your time.
asked by: Chris N
While we don't carry torsion axles we do have the Timbren Axle Less kits like the 2,200 part # ASR1THDS01 which can be used in place of a torsion axle. This attaches to the trailer frame and instead of using a torsion spring uses a rubber spring.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Availability of 3,500 lb Axle Hub with 6 Lug Bolt Pattern that Fits Timbren Axle Less Kit
- Q&A: Weight of Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Trailer Wheels and Vehicle Wheels
- Q&A: How to Determine Load Capacity of Trailer Suspension
- Q&A: Dimensions of the Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: How Much Space is Needed Between Tires on Trailer When Upgrading from ST205/75R15 to ST235/75R15
- Article: Where to Position the Trailer Axle?
- Q&A: Compatibility of Jeep Style Fender on Tear Camper
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Article: How to Raise Your Travel Trailer Height
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?