bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Second Motorhome Kit For Roadmaster Invisibrake Supplemental Braking System


Hi there, We recently bought a used vehicle to use as a tow car that is equipped with the Invisibrake system. What parts do we need to connect to our motorhome? Thanks in advance for your help!


Expert Reply:

Since your car already has the Roadmaster InvisiBrake Supplemental Braking System # RM-8700 installed, all you need is the 2nd motorhome kit, which is the following part number:

- Roadmaster 2nd Motorhome Monitor/Alarm Kit # RM-98850

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>