bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Use Single Inflation Valve for Air Lift Air Bag Kit


Is there a T fitting to combine both air lines to fill both air bags at the same time from one fitting?


Expert Reply:

You'd just need a union tee like the part # AL21838 to allow the Air Lift kit part # AL89341 to be inflated by a single valve.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>