bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Air Line Jumper Is Needed for the Demco SBS Second Vehicle Kit for Air Force One


Do I also need the air line jumper for a tiffin powerflide chassis? This is not included?


Expert Reply:

The Demco SBS Second Vehicle Kit for Air Force One Supplemental Braking System part # SM99209 is designed to be used when you get a new towed vehicle so you don't have to buy a new kit since you will already have the motorhome side installed. For the full kit you will need part # SM99243. The air jumper would simply be reused as well but if you no longer have this then you can use part # SM99666.

The motorhome specific air jumper is only for select models with Spartan or Freightliner chassis that have the motorhome side of the Air Force One pre-installed from the factory so there is a specific jumper needed.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>