bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Square Washer For Thule Ride-On Adapter


my square washers have rusted on my 96 ford and allow the hitch to move because the bolts are no longer secure. will the square washers 853-2154, work for this? The hitch manufacturer needs 3-6 weeks to get them. I need them asap.


Expert Reply:

The Replacement Rectangular Washer for Thule Ride-On Adapter # 853-2154 is meant to replace 1 square washer for your Thule Ride-On adapter # TH532 and is 1/16" thick.

If this is what you are referring to and have the Thule Ride-On Adapter, then yes, this is the correct replacement.

If you are referring to something else, I'd be happy to help if you can provide a manufacturer and a part number.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>