bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Connect Weber Traveler Grill to RV Quick-Disconnect Fitting


I have a Weber Traveler grill that uses the 1lb propane bottles. I want to hook this up to my quick connect on my RV. What connections do I need and would I need to remove regulator from the weber?


Expert Reply:

You'll be able to connect your Weber Traveler Grill directly to that quick-disconnect fitting using a hose like the MB Sturgis # 100476-120-MBS as long as your grill doesn't have a regulator. If it does have a regulator then you need a tee fitting like part # 103537-MBS so you can tie into the propane before the regulator.

If you were to run your grill through 2 regulators then the pressure would be too low and the grill wouldn't run properly.

Attached is a helpful article that goes over some of this in a little more detail for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>