Front and Rear Suspension Enhancement for a 2021 Toyota Tundra 4x4
I have a 2021 Toyota Tundra 4x4. I don't usually have heavy loads but do occasionally tow a bass boat. I was looking at some Sumo springs, would these work well with supporting my suspension while still providing a smooth ride when I am not towing? I also, looked at the coil spring helpers for the front to help with the load from my brush guard.
asked by: Michael T
The SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Springs # SSR-610-40 and the Coil SumoSprings Custom Helper Springs for Coil Spring Suspension # CSS-1069F are compatible with your 2021 Toyota Tundra 4x4. The # SSR-610-40 for the rear axle are a great option to help with the extra load on your suspension when towing your bass boat, while still offering a smooth ride when not towing. The SumoSprings provide progressive load control, so the more you load them the stiffer they become. With a lighter load, the springs will compress easily for soft engagement and a less bumpy ride.
The # CSS-1069F for the front axle are wedge-shaped springs that fit between the individual coils in each spring of your Toyota Tundra's front suspension for better load support and a more comfortable ride. This will work out great to help with the extra load of your brush guard.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Vehicle Suspension
- Front Axle Suspension Enhancement
- Jounce-Style Springs
- Standard Duty
- SuperSprings Intl
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Choosing the Right Suspension Kit for Your Truck and Trailer
- Q&A: What is the Difference between Timbrens and SumoSprings for My 2022 Ram 1500 4x4?
- Q&A: Which SumoSprings are Best For a 2023 Ford F-150 When Towing With a Weight Distribution Hitch?
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Q&A: Best Suspension Enhancement For 2024 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500
- Q&A: Will Timbren Kit for 2013 Toyota Tacoma Fill with Water
- Q&A: Height of SumoSprings for 2024 Nissan Frontier
- Q&A: Replacement Spring For Dexter Double Eye Leaf Spring 072-097-02
- Q&A: Replacement Leaf Spring For Dexter Leaf Spring # 072-099-01
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: RV Sway Control, Stabilization, and Suspension Enhancement
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?