Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver For A 2021 Toyota Sienna
I have a 2021 toyota sienna and need to pull a trailer to move. What hitch recommendation do you have?
asked by: Sandy
For your 2021 Toyota Sienna I recommend the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" # C22UR. Curt manufactures their hitches in the US and are known for having a superior powder coating compared to their competitor, Draw-Tite. This hitch has a maximum gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500lbs and maximum tongue weight capacity of 350lbs, which will match the ratings for your vehicle at an affordable price point.
You may also require a trailer wiring harness, I recommend the T-One Vehicle Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector # TK69FR. The T-One connector plugs directly into existing wiring to provide a 4-way flat trailer connector at the back of your vehicle to power your trailer's signal lights. To keep your trailer level you may need to use and adjustable ball mount. I've included our help guide article that goes over measuring for the correct rise/drop needed as well as our page of adjustable ball mounts.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Trailer Hitch Wiring
- No Converter
- Custom Fit
- 4 Flat
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: 2024 Toyota Sienna EcoHitch Hidden Trailer Hitch Receiver Fitment
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch for a 2023 Toyota BZ4X
- Q&A: Difference Between Draw-Tite and Curt Trailer Hitches for a 2022 Toyota Sienna
- Q&A: Can't Thread in Trailer Hitch Bolts on a 2009 Toyota Sienna
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Receiver Fit on 2021 Toyota Sienna
- Q&A: Is The Tekonsha T-One 4-Way Wiring Going To Fit The 2024 Toyota Sienna?
- Q&A: Is Trimming Required to Install the etrailer Hitch # e56RR?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: Rust Prevention