bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Master Cylinder and Shock for UFP A-60 Trailer Actuator


I need parts for an UFB coulper A-60. Can I buy parts for that coupler.


Expert Reply:

For the UFP A-60 we have the replacement shock part # TK71-758-00 and then for a replacement master cylinder we have the part # DX44FR. If you need something else let me know and I'll see if we can get what you'd need.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>