bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Articulating Coupler for Off-Road Adventure Trailer


Do you carry a hitch connection for an off road adventure trailer that would twist and roll with the terrain while connected to tow vehicle?


Helpful Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for an articulating coupler.

For the trailer side of the equation, use # 336TS504 for an A-frame coupler. For an adjustable channel tongue use # 336TS502. If you need a 2 inch channel tongue go with part # 336TS528, # 336TS506 for a 2-1/2 inch channel tongue, or # 336TS508 for a 3 inch channel.

For the vehicle side, there are several different drops available. For a zero rise/drop, use # 336VS501. For up to a 4-1/4 inch rise or drop, use # 336VS503505 or if you need up to 8-1/4 inches of rise or drop, use # 336VS503515.

helpful expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>