What is Needed to Connect the Solar Panel to My Battery Bank
Im looking at item34282610, 200watt portable solar panel. It shows a male 2 pin adapter that hooks to the solar panel. Do you have the female connector part that this plugs into that would mount on my RV which then would wire to my batteries. If so I need that part number. Thank You.
asked by: John P
It sounds like you are trying to add an after market solar prep package to your RV. We do not have the parts needed to accomplish that and the Go Power Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller # 34282610 does not include the parts you would need for that. However the # 34282610 does come with the necessary connectors to attach to your batteries with or without a prep package. The 2 pin adapter you are referring to is the XLR-style plug which is used if your RV already has a prep package for solar using that style of plug. The same can be said for the SAE solar plug. If your RV does not have a prep package for solar, which it sounds like that is the case. That is ok too, because then you can use the battery clamps or the battery terminals (for a more permanent attachment) to attach to your batteries. I have included a video that touches on the different connectors at about the 2:05 mark.
The Extension Cable for Go Power Portable Solar Kit # 34270356 is a 30' extension should you need more cable to get from your solar panels to your batteries.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Solar Panels
- Cables and Connectors
- Go Power
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How to Add Go Power Portable Solar Panel Kit to Trailer with Go Power Solar Panel on Roof
- Adding Go Power Portable Solar Panel To The Side Port/Plug Of Lance Travel Trailer
- Adding Portable Solar Panel To Lance Travel Trailer
- Can The GoPower Portable Solar Panel Be Added To A Trailer With Existing Solar?
- Can the Go Power Portable Solar System be Mounted with the Controller Inside
- Can a 2nd solar panel be added to Go Power Portable Solar Panel to charge 3-100ah Lithium batteries?
- Can Additional Solar Panels be Added to 2022 Forest River E-Pro without Adding Controller
- What is Controller Amperage Rating for Go Power Portable Solar System # GP-PSK-200
- Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller
- Is Controller of Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller Waterproof
- How Do People Normally Determine How Much Amperage They'd Need from RV Solar Panel Setup
- Can RV Appliances Powered by Battery Getting Solar Panel Charge be Used
- Can Go Power Solar Panel Kit 34282610 Withstand Harsh Weather
- Replacement Digital Controller For Go Power Portable Solar System with Digital Solar Controller
- How To Setup the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System for Lithium Batteries
- What is the Controller Amperage Rating for Go Power Portable Solar System 34282610
- 200 Watt Portable Solar Panel for Geo Pro RV
- Will the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System Work with Flooded and LifePO4 Batteries
- Comparing GoPower 200 Watt Solar Panel and Controller to Goal Zero Boulder
- Will Go Power Portable Solar Panels Work With Furrion 10A Solar Ready Charge Ports
- Can the Go Power 200 Watt Portable Solar System Be Used On a Geo Pro Travel Trailer with 20 Amp Max
- Will Go Power Portable Solar Panel with Digital Solar Controller Work with Airstream Basecamp
- Upgrading Go Power Solar Panel setup to Increase Wattage of Solar Panel Setup by 190 Watts
- How to Fix the Blinking Icons on My Go Power Solar Panel # 34282610
- What Size Solar Power System Is Needed To Go Off Grid
- Solar Panel Set Up For Pre-Wired RV's & Travel Trailers
- Hooking Up Multiple Go Power Solar Panel Kits to RV Battery Banks
- Solar Power Recommendations For Running A 12V Fridge
- Will Solar Charge Controller included with Kit Charge Lithium? What Voltage?