bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Second Motorhome Kit for Roadmaster Invisibrake  


I have a RM-8700 and transferred it to another vehicle and bought smother motor home I need the light for inside


Expert Reply:

For the Invisibrake # RM-8700 we have a second motorhome kit with the part # RM-98850 which is the just monitor/alarm that installs in the motorhome like you need.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>