bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Just Shank of Curt Adjustable Ball Mount part # C45926


Can I buy just the hitch shank for the Curt 45926 ? I already have the Curt double ball. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

Curt does offer just the replacement shank for the Adjustable Ball Mount part # C45926 with the part # C45910.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>