bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can The Titan Model 60 Surge Brake Actuator Be Converted To Connect On a Pintle Hitch Receiver?


Is there any way to convert this to a pintle? I bought a trailer and the master is brand new but i would rather have a pintle hitch.


Expert Reply:

You will need to replace your Titan Model 60 Zinc-Plated Brake Actuator # T43397007K with a Titan Model 6 Zinc-Plated Brake Actuator # T4093200 if you wish to tow with a pintle hitch. There are no replacement parts that will allow you to change the Model 60 to be used with your pintle hitch you want to use.

expert reply by:
Gregory M

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>