Availability of Replacement Parts for Atwood 85736 Brake Actuator
I was looking for pt# 85837 but cant find it anywhere and you page says to change out the entire master cylinder. It shows to use pt# T63FR. but the bolt pattern is different than the bolt patern.
asked by: Dawn E
The 85837 master cylinder and Atwood brake actuators have all been discontinued which explains why you have been unable to find the right parts. This means that your best option is to replace the entire brake actuator.
The Brake Actuator # T63FR you are referencing was something suggested as a replacement. This has a 7,500 lb capacity and manual reverse lockout. It looks like your Atwood 85736 was a 6,000 lb actuator. I recommend the Titan Zinc-Plated Brake Actuator w/ Electric Lockout - Disc - Multi-Fit Ball - Bolt On - 6,000 lbs # T4745720 as a replacement instead. Regarding the bolt pattern, you will need to drill new holes for the installation. It is unlikely that you will find an exact match.
I have attached a review video as well as a link to all of our surge brake actuators that you can check out.
(click to enlarge)
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement for Reliable Brake Actuator on Mastercraft Boat Trailer
- Replacement Breakaway Cable Kit for Dexter Actuator # T63FR
- Recommended Replacement for Atwood 82541 Drum Brake Actuator
- How to Use the Lockout on the Titan Brake Actuator with Manual Lockout Part # T63FR
- Bolt Hole Pattern for Titan Aero 7500 Brake Actuator Coupler
- Replacement Hydraulic Drum Brake Actuator For Atwood 82543
- Does Titan T63FR Surge Coupler Include Master Cylinder Caps & Covers
- Recommended Replacement Surge Coupler for ATWOOD 82541 and Brake Assemblies
- Titan Brake Actuator With Manual Lockout for Drum Brakes # T63FR
- What are the Dimensions of the Titan Aero 7500 Brake Actuator With Manual Lockout # T63FR
- Replacement Surge Hydraulic Brake Actuator Recommendation To Replace Atwood 82541
- Replacement Master Cylinder for a Titan Aero 6000 Drum Brake Actuator
- Replacement Master Cylinder Kit for Titan Aero 7500 Brake Actuator
- Will a Titan Aero 7500 Coupler Replace an Aero 6500
- Replacement Actuator Recommendation for Atwood 85837 Master Cylinder
- Recommended Replacement Actuator for Reliable ACT 7.5k
- What is the Difference Between a Manual Lockout and No Lockout Brake Actuator
- Surge Brake Actuator Repair for Titan Drum Brake Actuating Coupler
- Replacement for Atwood Surge Brake Actuator
- How to Determine Correct Replacement Hydraulic Brake Actuator for Older Boat Trailer
- Replacement Surge Brake Actuator with Manual Lockout for 3 Trailer Channel Tongue
- Titan Surge Brake Actuator T63FR With Manual Reverse Lockout Operation
- Mounting Hole Diameter and Spacing on Titan Drum Brake Actuator T63FR
- How Does Manual Lockout of Titan Brake Actuator part # T63FR Work