How Do I Know Which Reese Goose Box Will Fit My 2021 Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored 4007?
Hi there, I just upgraded my truck to a 2022 GMC Sierra 2500 long bed that came with the factory gooseneck hitch installed. I am grabbing one of the B&W BWGNXA2061 ball kits and want to get my 2021 Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored 4007 set up with a Reese Goose Box. I'm sick of using 5th wheel hitch because they are heavy and hard to get out of the bed. With that said, which one will fit my camper?
asked by: Matt
From what I could find, it looks like your 2021 Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored 4007 uses the 1621 pin box number, but I do recommend double checking that with Forest River. All you will need is the VIN and they should be able to tell you as they keep this on file.
Once you have the pin box number confirmed, you will then be able to tell exactly which Reese Goose Box to go with. The # RP85FR, as an example, will be perfect if Forest River confirms the 1621 pin box number as it is rated up to 20,000 pounds and will handle the weight of your camper perfectly. This will also have no issue connective to the B&W # BWGNXA2061 gooseneck ball kit.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Gooseneck Hitch
- Below the Bed
- Manual Ball Removal
- 30000 lbs GTW
- Removable Ball - Stores in Truck
- In Bed Release
- 2-5/16 Hitch Ball
- B and W
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: What is the Difference in the 3rd Generation Reese Goosebox?
- Q&A: Comparing Reese Goose Box and Gen-Y Hitch Shock Absorbing 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapter
- Q&A: Can 20K Reese Goose Box Replace Lippert 1116 Pin Box on Keystone Fusion
- Q&A: What Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Is Compatible With Air Lift Air Bags For a 2023 Chevy 2500HD Short Bed?
- Q&A: Locating Correct Reese Goose Box for 2010 Heartland Elkridge 5th Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Reese Goosebox Turning Abilities And Restrictions To Not Make Contact With Towing Vehicle
- Q&A: How to Determine Clearance of Gen-Y Hitch 5th Wheel to Gooseneck on 2020 Ford F-250 Short Bed
- Article: Big Truck Big RV
- Article: How to Install E-Track in 3 Easy Steps
- Article: Best 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters (2023)
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters