bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed To Convert The Demco Stay-IN-Play Duo To Demco SBS Air Force One


I just had Stay in play duo installed on my 21 wrangler back in June. We just switched from a gas to Diesel with air brakes and if Im reading correctly, this wont work. Is there any sort of conversion to easily switch from the Stay in Play to the Air Force?


Expert Reply:

We have just what you need to convert your Demco Stay-IN-Play Duo # SM99251 to the Demco SBS Air Force One # SM99243. What you'll need, is the Towed Car Conversion Kit # SM99233. This kit includes all the hardware and components needed for installation.

expert reply by:
Bryce D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>