bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Valterra Valve Fitting Adapter for a Thetford Bayonet


I am looking for a sewer hose adaptor. I have a thetford valve and need to adapt it to a Valterra style hose end.


Helpful Expert Reply:

You are looking for the Valterra Valve Fitting Adapter - 3" Thetford Bayonet to 3" Standard Bayonet - White item # T05-2285VP.

helpful expert reply by:
Jerred H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>