bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Which Reese Under-Bed Puck Kit for 2021 Ford F-350 Long Bed


I'm looking for an under-bed rail kit for my 2021 Ford F-350 long bed, I see the RP87FR as well as the RP39FR. Which one do I need?


Expert Reply:

Both the # RP87FR and the # RP39FR Reese Elite are identical parts, we sell one as a 5th wheel hitch mounting/installation kit and the other as a gooseneck hitch. Other than the part number, there's no difference between the two.

Because Reese developed the factory puck system for Ford, the Reese # RP87FR and # RP39FR have the same exact puck layout as the Fort OEM puck system, so the B&W Companion for the Ford OEM pucks you'd looked at, part # BWRVK3300 would be compatible with either. You can choose the lower priced one and be fully confident that it'll work great for you.

For a gooseneck ball, use the B&W # BWGNXA2061

To provide a 7-way in the truck bed, you'll want to install part # 20110-010.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>