bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Pads for the Thule Hullavator  


I’m looking for replace the pads for my Thule Hullavator. I see they require two different part numbers and can only find one on your site. #853-5540-03 is the parts number that was given by one of your employees on the website. But I can’t find it. I only see the smaller 6” pads. Thank you.


Expert Reply:

I contacted the manufacturer about the replacement pads for the Thule Hullavator # TH898. They recently made some changes to their part numbers and the 9" pads we had listed are no longer available. I was able to get both of the 6" and 9" pads added to the site for you.

For the 6" pads you will want the Replacement 6" Pad for Thule Hullavator # TH66FH. For the 9" pads you will want the Replacement 9" Pad for Thule Hullavator # TH67FH.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>