bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Brackets for B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch GNRK1313 on Dodge Ram  


I need to order the frame rail for a b and w turn over ball they are about rusted out and I can’t really find them anywhere please help


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for the B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Custom Installation Kit for Dodge part # BWGNRM1313 which is a replacement for the B&W Turnoverball Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch part # BWGNRK1313 that fits Dodge Rams.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>